"Glitter Constellations" Dress
I’m in a weird posting pattern right now, but I’m really into galaxy and space prints and I am unstoppable.
Client: I threw out that black pen, it was out of ink.
Me: What black pen?
Client: The one that was lying on your tablet.
Me: You threw out my $150 Wacom pen?
Client: I tried writing with it and it didn’t work. It must’ve been out of ink.
smoo told me to draw zutara week stuff so instead i drew some modern au gaang. sorry for my shitty handwriting.
Information from this post received from financedegreecenter.com, all image credits and information go them.
I think this is a question we’ve all been wondering about.
Did you know that organ trade is illegal in every country except Iran?
BODY PARTS THE LIVING CAN SELL
$337 per pint of blood.
$70 for ten inches of hair.
- Men’s hair is reduced to an amino acid used in baking goods.
- Women’s hair is turned into wigs and weaves.
- The most valuable part of your body sells for a high of $23,000 per gram. You can donate bone marrow, but it’s illegal to sell it.
Eggs: $12,400 per IVF cycle in U.S.
- Egg donation is legal, but some choose to avoid hospital fees and buy eggs illegally or abroad.
Surrogate Wombs: $20,000-30,000 in India, $80,000-150,000 in the U.S.
- Make up 75% of the global organ trade due to diabetes, high blood pressure and heart problems.
Theoretically, your body is worth up to $45 million dollars
(But that’s only if you could harvest every usable chemical and part from it.)
FROM THE DEAD
- Corneas: $24,400 implanted
- Hearts: Legal–$997,700, Illegal– $119,000
- Livers: Legal–$557,100, Illegal–$157,100
- Kidneys–From U.S. $262,900
- Ligaments and Bones– A few thousand dollars, depending on which one.
- Skin–$10 per square inch
SOURCES OF BODY PARTS
- Donated by Family, Friends
- Charities, non-profits
- Looted Graves
- Crooked morticians
- Paid donors (often very poor)
- Executed prisoners
- Live prisoners
- Blood Farms
In case any of you think you’re useless
a marshmallow is squished beneath the weight of knowledge